Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:147 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Radiographer (5-8 yrs)
URGENT HIRING Job role - Radiographer
Location - Accra, Ghana (Eastern Africa)
Experience req.- 5 years min.
Roles and responsibilities-
- Evaluate patients medical condition and history to determine most suitable radiographic technique for diagnosis.
- Adjust diagnostic equipment to deliver accurate amount of radiation to patients
- Operate complex medical instruments such as MRIs, CT scanners, X-ray, ultrasound, and several other imaging devices
- Liaise with oncologists and physicians to plan treatment for patients
- Maintain proper records of patient details ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information
- Follow up on patients after treatment to track the progress of recovery and ensure patients show no signs of radiation side effect
- Explain to patients and their family the details of a procedure and ways to manage possible side effects
- Regularly inspect diagnostic equipment to ensure they are functional and operate efficiently. Assist oncologists and physicians during complex radiological examinations
- Ensure compliance with health and safety guidelines to minimize risk of exposure to ionizing radiation
Tax free salary.
30 Days Paid Leaves in a Year.
- Company will bear the VISA/Ticket for Employee only.
- Candidate should be comfortable with 2 Years of contract.
Interested Can apply soon and grab the opportunity to work internationality. Also pin me on WhatsApp 7827939782.