Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:159 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Radiographer (5-8 yrs)
URGENT HIRING Job role - Radiographer
Location - Accra, Ghana (Eastern Africa)
Experience req.- 5 years min.
Roles and responsibilities-
- Evaluate patients medical condition and history to determine most suitable radiographic technique for diagnosis.
- Adjust diagnostic equipment to deliver accurate amount of radiation to patients
- Operate complex medical instruments such as MRIs, CT scanners, X-ray, ultrasound, and several other imaging devices
- Liaise with oncologists and physicians to plan treatment for patients
- Maintain proper records of patient details ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information
- Follow up on patients after treatment to track the progress of recovery and ensure patients show no signs of radiation side effect
- Explain to patients and their family the details of a procedure and ways to manage possible side effects
- Regularly inspect diagnostic equipment to ensure they are functional and operate efficiently. Assist oncologists and physicians during complex radiological examinations
- Ensure compliance with health and safety guidelines to minimize risk of exposure to ionizing radiation
Tax free salary.
30 Days Paid Leaves in a Year.
- Company will bear the VISA/Ticket for Employee only.
- Candidate should be comfortable with 2 Years of contract.
Interested Can apply soon and grab the opportunity to work internationality. Also pin me on WhatsApp 7827939782.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.