CONSULTANT at ASTITVA
Views:394 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
R&D Role - Cosmetics Products (5-8 yrs)
CTC is 6 lacs per annum
- Seeks to understand the formation of chemical bonds between substances, the properties of emulsions, or research into the development of new polymers or other novel materials for use in cosmetics.
- Formulation and development of synthetic and herbal cosmetic products, their evaluation, perfuming and colouring of products, organization, management and designing of processes in cosmetic industries
- Basic formulations, Chemical and instrumental methods for analysis, Unit operations and cosmetic laws etc.
- Involves in basic research.
- Undertake research on ways to improve the production processes for cosmetics.
- Quality Control and Regulatory Oversight
- To oversee manufacturing quality control and government agencies such as the Food and Drug Administration etc.
- Responsible for compliance with government product purity and safety regulations.
- To ensure the safety of products that will be applied directly to a consumer's hair or skin.- Responsible for technical write-ups.
- Should be able to transfer manufacturing process from lab to bulk and develop SOP, BMR procedures accordingly
- Develop the team for various researches. Should be developing product specification, method of QC from batch to batch.
- Responsible for imparting training to staff. Responsible for patents, legal registrations etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.