Assistant Manager - HR at Redcliffe Lifescience Pvt Ltd
Views:107 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Redcliffe Lifesciences - Nurse/Senior Nurse (3-6 yrs)
Job Duties :
Primary Objectives :
- To assist doctors to coordinate patient's treatments/relationships
- To provide support to doctors and embryologists when required
- To have a close contact with patients
- To Educate patients on individual treatment plans, medication instruction(schedule, dosage and administration), anticipatory guidance, clarification of physician instructions
- To Assure quality care by adhering to therapeutic standards
Primary Responsibilities :
1. To Coordinate patient`s treatments and/or procedures, such as In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), etc
2. To manage patient's waiting lists, maintenance and scheduling cycles. ie. Schedules Embryo Transfers, Embryo Retrievals, Frozen Eggs Cycles, and Intrauterine Insemination.
3. Assess patients: plan and implementation of care.
4. The nurse takes the client through the whole IVF treatment process step by step. She will repeat everything that she has told to make sure that the client understands everything that is going on.
5. The nurse must understand the basics of embryology, andrology, endocrinology, gynecology, obstetrics, genetics, information technology, and of course psychology. They are the most important bridge between highly technical information and physician prescriptions and their patients- ability to understand and implement the treatment.
6. The Nurse always involved in initial consultation and performs transvaginal scanning, when having a proper training
7. To be included in a rota system to cover weekends when needed
8. The nurse is the person who will check blood test and ultrasound appointments. She will be the client's first port of call if anything goes wrong during the treatment - like breaking a vial of medicine, like having unusual pain when client shouldn- t. The nurses offer solace and advice when unusual things happen during the treatment process.
9. The nurse executes treatment plans that fertility doctors formulate with couples starting at the initial visit.
10. The nurse instructs patients on how to administer the fertility medications,including how to administer subcutaneous and intramuscular injections. For many patients, this is the first time they have had to give injections to themselves. Understandably, this can create a certain level of anxiety, which nurses will skillfully help to reduce.
11. The nurse should ensure that all necessary documents e.g. marriage certificate, passport copy and latest photo should be in the file or scan in the system as per Health Authority requirements before IVF procedures, no necessary documents means no procedures.
12. The Nurse should check the files before the IVF or Gyne procedures that all consents sign by the couple and to ensure the couple that they understand the procedures.
13. The Nurse will do inventory once a week and maintains, monitors adequate stock control of supplies and drugs in the department.
14. The Nurse should make it sure that the patient after any procedures, e.g. egg collection and embryo transfer that the patient should have a discharge instructions.