Client Manager at MavenHasten Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:145 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Regulatory Affair Specialist (8-12 yrs)
- Being there at the customer site, take time to explore and understand their regulatory challenges in filing their products
- Guide our customers to the right Client's Pharma documentation that they need for their registration
- Proactively advise customers on how to interpret the relevant regulations (e.g. QbD,DMFs, IID, LOA) and flag any risks to them that you may see coming up for them
- Customer requests for regulatory support are mainly for support with foreign regulatory filings. You will be successful if you have a real understanding of what customer needs to register their products, or you can help them access the required knowledge from their regulatory network and relevant external parties
- Developing standard slide decks on how to interpret e.g. FRCs, CMAs that can be shared with customers
- Being at conferences and providing regulatory seminars in the market
- Representing Client's Pharma in the relevant regulatory bodies and associations in the AsiaPacific region (e.g. IPEC India)
- Pro-actively define new their Pharma Policies on Regulatory Affairs and lead implementation of these.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.