Recuiter at Perion Human Capital Solution
Views:153 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research Associate (2-5 yrs)
- Designing of synthetic targets using molecular modeling software and development of newer and innovative synthetic methodologies
- Performing multi-step synthesis of the targets or intermediates.
- Purification of reaction products, e.g. via column chromatography and flash column chromatography
- Ensuring compliance with applicable safety and regulatory requirements
- High quality scientific reading/writing.
- Characterization of compounds/intermediates using spectral techniques such as UV,IR, NMR, and MS
- Application of software such as Beiilstein, Scifinder, ChemDraw, ISIS draw, Chem.
Sketch, MS-Office for scientific purposes
- Maintenance and protection of intellectual property (Research schemes, journals,analytical data, material/product safety data sheets etc).
- Participating as appropriate in the human resources activities of the department (staffing, training, performance management, and employee development).
- PhD/M.Sc. in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or other appropriate subject with 5+ years relevant, hands-on experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly and to adapt to changing priorities.
Work Location: Manesar, Gurgaon
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.