Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:192 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research Biologist - Hospital - PhD (1-2 yrs)
Education:- PhD or Masters in Biological Science
Skills:- AMPK assays, Scratch wound assay, ROS assay, new assay standardization for cancer and metabolic disorders,
- Responsible for evaluating compounds in in vitro enzyme and cell assays
- Cell culture lab activities for cell growth and maintenance
- In vitro support for development of in vivo models
- Maintenance and protection of intellectual property
- Experimentation using the methods of biochemistry, cell and molecular biology
- Development of newer and innovative methods of testing compounds using the methods of molecular biology, cell biology and enzymology
- Design and implementation of in vitro experiments to determine the effect of test compounds against specific drug targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.