HR Executive at Aktivata HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:136 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Research Biologist - Pharma (3-7 yrs)
Job Description - Research Biologist (In-Vitro) \Summary and Scope:
Design and implementation of in vitro experiments to determine the effect of test compounds against specific drug targets. Member of the cross-functional lead development team. Keeps abreast of the literature to bring in technological innovations. Trains and supervises junior staff.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsible for evaluating compounds in vitro enzyme and cell assays
- Cell culture lab activities for cell growth and maintenance
- Experimentation using the methods of biochemistry, cell and molecular biology
- Development of newer and innovative methods of testing compounds using the methods of molecular biology, cell biology, and enzymology
- In vitro support for the development of in vivo models
- Supervision and training of scientists
- High-quality scientific reading/writing
- Maintenance and protection of intellectual property (Research schemes, journals, analytical data, material/product safety data sheets, etc.).
- Participates as appropriate in the human resources activities of the department (staffing, training, performance management, and employee development).
- Ph.D. or Masters in Biological Science in the broad areas of molecular biology, cell biology and biochemistry or immunology with 1-3 years (Ph.D.) or 3-5 years (Masters) of relevant, hands-on experience.
- Experience in running AMPK assays, Scratch wound assay, ROS assay, new assay standardization for cancer and metabolic disorders,
- Ability to work independently and flexibly and to adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience in supervising/training junior staff
Number of openings: 1
Work Location: Manesar