Research Chemist - Specialty Chemicals Manufacturing & Exporting Business (2-5 yrs)
Are you driven by the research work done in the pharma and chemical industries and want to contribute your best in the field? Then here is a fantastic chance.
Our client is a Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals manufacturing and supplying company that caters to domestic and international customers. They are driven by a cutting edge R&D team who also maintain environmentally sustainable solutions that comply with stringent global regulatory policies. The team is led by a third generation entrepreneur, who has immense knowledge of the chemical and financial industry. The company is founded together with experienced engineering professionals and venture specialists who bring with them more than 60 years of pharma, trade, infrastructure and R&D experience.
As a Research Chemist, you will understand the project requirements and deliverables from supervisor/ manager, as specified by the client.
What you will do:
- Performing chemical reactions under the supervision of Team Lead and R&D Head.
- Documenting reactions, research findings/ observations accurately in lab note books as per client requirements to ensure data integrity
- Understanding the reaction protocol and search literature as required
- Comprehending and discussing the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) with supervisor/ team members
- Identifying and mitigating any potential safety risk with the help of supervisor
- Planning and executing reactions independently with proper reagents and equipment (glassware, stirrers, vacuum pumps etc.) maintaining specified conditions (temperature, pressure etc.), with optimum usage and minimum wastage
- Ensuring parallel execution of multiple reactions conducted both by self and the team
- Analysing the analytical data, comprehending results and identifying the issues
- Troubleshooting as appropriate for successful execution with intimation to supervisor and guiding juniors/ team as required
- Maintaining strict IP Confidentiality and adhere to all related policies
- Preparing weekly/ monthly/ final reports as required.
What you need to have:
- 1-5 Years of experience in Process Development or CRO organisations.
- M.Sc in Organic Chemistry or B.Sc with R&D experience.
- Good communication skills
- Documentation experience
- Eagerness to learn new skills and technologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.