Hiring HR at Shilpa Medicare Limited
Views:130 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Research Scientist - Analytical Development (4-10 yrs)
She/he must have hands-on Biopharmaceutical industry experience in :
- Method Development for in-process characterisation/estimation of yields of MAbs / fusion proteins / Glycoproteins
- Hands-on experience with PAT tools, Analysis and de-bottlenecking of processes developed, results obtained
- Should have worked closely with process groups (Upstream, Downstream or Formulation Development) on debottlenecking processes being developed for fermentation, purification or formulation of recombinant proteins
- Hands-on experience in running and analysing raw data from any of the following - HPLCs (with fluorescence/PDA/UV/QDa detectors), BLI, DSC, CZE, Multimode readers, Fluorescence/IR Spec, multi-chemistry analysers
- Maintaining GLP records, identifying and incorporating the latest Process Analytical technologies into development programs for existing and new molecules
- Expected to be team player with potential leadership qualities. Previous experience in Biopharma Industry a MUST
MAb, Fusion proteins, glycoproteins, PAT tools, Analytical Development, method development, analytical r&d, Formulation Development, product testing, analytical, IPQC, protein characterization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.