Assistant General Manager - Talent Acquisition at Perion Human Capital Solutions
Views:161 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Research Scientist - Hospital - PhD (2-6 yrs)
- PhD/M.Sc. in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or other appropriate subject with 3+ years relevant, hands-on experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Designing of synthetic targets using molecular modeling software and development of newer and innovative synthetic methodologies
- Performing multi-step synthesis of the targets or intermediates
- Purification of reaction products, e.g. via column chromatography and flash column chromatography
- Ensuring compliance with applicable safety and regulatory requirements
- High quality scientific reading/writing
- Characterization of compounds/intermediates using spectral techniques such as UV, IR, NMR, and MS
- Application of software such as Beilstein, Scifinder, ChemDraw, ISIS draw, Chem. Sketch, MS-Office for scientific purposes
- Maintenance and protection of intellectual property (Research schemes, journals, analytical data, material/product safety data sheets etc).
- Participating as appropriate in the human resources activities of the department (staffing, training, performance management, and employee development).