Assistant General Manager - Talent Acquisition at Perion Human Capital Solutions
Views:171 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Research Scientist - Hospital - PhD (2-6 yrs)
- PhD/M.Sc. in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or other appropriate subject with 3+ years relevant, hands-on experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Designing of synthetic targets using molecular modeling software and development of newer and innovative synthetic methodologies
- Performing multi-step synthesis of the targets or intermediates
- Purification of reaction products, e.g. via column chromatography and flash column chromatography
- Ensuring compliance with applicable safety and regulatory requirements
- High quality scientific reading/writing
- Characterization of compounds/intermediates using spectral techniques such as UV, IR, NMR, and MS
- Application of software such as Beilstein, Scifinder, ChemDraw, ISIS draw, Chem. Sketch, MS-Office for scientific purposes
- Maintenance and protection of intellectual property (Research schemes, journals, analytical data, material/product safety data sheets etc).
- Participating as appropriate in the human resources activities of the department (staffing, training, performance management, and employee development).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.