Manager - HR at Kozhikode Recruitment Consultancy
Views:6 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Resident Medical Officer - Hospital - MBBS (1-3 yrs)
1. A professional approach must be adopted with all patients, staff and visitors.
2. RMOs must work within their level of experience and competence and highlight verbally and in writing to the nurse in charge if they are being asked to work outside the level of their competences.
3. To provide medical cover, routine and emergency, during hours of duty and work in conjunction with the other RMO to provide a 24 hour service to the hospital.
4. To clerk in and assess urgent admissions as required when the relevant consultant is not immediately available.
5. To undertake a morning and evening ward round daily and if possible with a member of the nursing staff when available ensuring patients are visited where appropriate. To make an entry in the patient's notes as appropriate following ward rounds or any other patient examinations, communication or procedures.
6. To receive a hand-over report on patients from the alternative RMO when commencing duty and to attend the ward areas between the hours of 7.30 and 9.30 both morning and evening to enable and establish consultant communication.
7. The RMO can spend time in theatre, observing procedures if agreed by the Consultant and Ward Manager. The RMO must be available to return to the ward and departments if required.