HR Recruiter at Roljobs Technology Services Pvt Ltd
Views:161 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Respiratory Therapist (3-5 yrs)
A leading healthcare group looking for a passionate "Respiratory Therapist" in Saudi Arabia location with attractive salary.
[World class infrastructure ]
Designation: Respiratory Therapist (Female)
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Experience: 5+ years- experience
JOB TITLE : RESPIRATORY THERAPY TECHNICIAN
DEPARTMENT : NURSING SERVICES
REPORTS TO : CHIEF NURSING SERVICES
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Responsible for rendering professional respiratory therapy within the hospital.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Use ventilators and various oxygen devices and aerosol and breathing treatments in the provision of respiratory therapy.
- Work with patients in areas such as the emergency room, critical care units, treating conditions including emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, and pneumonia and etc.
- Read and evaluate physicians' orders and patients' chart information to determine patients' condition and treatment protocols.
- Keep records of patients' therapy, completing all necessary forms.
- Set equipment controls to regulate the flow of oxygen, gases, mists, or aerosols.
- Provide respiratory care involving the application of well-defined therapeutic techniques under the supervision of a respiratory therapist and a physician.
- Assess patients' response to treatments and modify treatments according to protocol if necessary.
- Prepare and test devices such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, aerosol generators and PFT machines.
- Monitor patients during treatment and report any unusual reactions to the physician.
- Explain treatment procedures to patients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.