HR Manager at RML Pathology Pvt Ltd
Views:165 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RML Pathology - Biostatistician (2-6 yrs)
- Perform senior review of TFLs and statistical analysis plans.
- Coordinate and liaise global database procedures, process, and standards.
- Perform project management activities for identified projects including resource planning, timelines, and milestone management.
- Provide input into development of case report forms (CRFs).
- Contribute to clinical study protocols and clinical study reports.
- Provide statistical input and review for complex studies.
- Serve as an independent reporting statistician on data monitoring committees.
- Accountable for the performance and results at a study level.
- Maintain expertise in state-of-the-art data manipulations and statistical analysis.
- Make recommendations or resolve technical, quality, and timeline issues.
- Consult with business development with respect to bids and timelines.
- Strategic and scientific contributions at the indication/protocol/integrated analysis level.
- Oversee large scale projects to deliver the project statistician tasks/responsibilities.
- Provide statistical input into other disciplines activities and participate in interdepartmental processes.
- Review CRF and other study specific specifications and plans.
- Create automated processes, codes, and calculations with minimum oversight.
- Perform simulations to assess various study design options and analysis approaches.
- Monitor discretionary spending in team to ensure that spending is within budget.
- Provide statistical consultation for ad hoc analysis requests including design of appropriate analysis to answer relevant questions.
- Develop trial designs that address study objectives that will support regulatory approval and market access.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.