HR Manager at RML Pathology Pvt Ltd
Views:41 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RML Pathology - Biostatistician (2-6 yrs)
- Perform senior review of TFLs and statistical analysis plans.
- Coordinate and liaise global database procedures, process, and standards.
- Perform project management activities for identified projects including resource planning, timelines, and milestone management.
- Provide input into development of case report forms (CRFs).
- Contribute to clinical study protocols and clinical study reports.
- Provide statistical input and review for complex studies.
- Serve as an independent reporting statistician on data monitoring committees.
- Accountable for the performance and results at a study level.
- Maintain expertise in state-of-the-art data manipulations and statistical analysis.
- Make recommendations or resolve technical, quality, and timeline issues.
- Consult with business development with respect to bids and timelines.
- Strategic and scientific contributions at the indication/protocol/integrated analysis level.
- Oversee large scale projects to deliver the project statistician tasks/responsibilities.
- Provide statistical input into other disciplines activities and participate in interdepartmental processes.
- Review CRF and other study specific specifications and plans.
- Create automated processes, codes, and calculations with minimum oversight.
- Perform simulations to assess various study design options and analysis approaches.
- Monitor discretionary spending in team to ensure that spending is within budget.
- Provide statistical consultation for ad hoc analysis requests including design of appropriate analysis to answer relevant questions.
- Develop trial designs that address study objectives that will support regulatory approval and market access.