HR Manager at RML Pathology Pvt Ltd
Views:282 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
RML Pathology - Lab Supervisor (3-6 yrs)
- Laboratory Supervisor organizes and directs the daily activities of the laboratory.
- Responsible for supervising laboratory personnel, conducting and overseeing quality assurance and quality control, and collecting, analyzing, and interpreting lab results. Laboratory Supervisor I, a level I supervisor is considered a working supervisor with little authority for personnel actions. May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty. Additionally, Laboratory Supervisor I typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Working team member that may validate or coordinate the work of others on a support team.
- Suggests improvements to process, is a knowledge resource for other team members. Has no authority for staff actions.
- Generally has a minimum of 2 years experience as an individual contributor.
- Thorough knowledge of the team processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.