Recruitment Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:140 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Physician - Hospital - MBBS + MD (3-6 yrs)
Safety Physician job opportunity for a dynamic individual having 3+ years of clinical experience with thorough understanding of Medical Reviewing, Case Processing, Clinical Trials, MedDRA & Pharmacovigilance.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
You will be Responsible for:
- Ensuring the Periodic safety Update Report (PSUR) is medically relevant, complete, consistent & accurate.
- Having expert knowledge in Drug Safety, Case Processing, PSUR, Clinical Trials, MedDRA & Medical Reviewing or Medical Writing.
- Identification and notification of SUSAR cases
- Handling various pharmacovigilance medical review teams
- Reviewing and verifying appropriate selection of adverse events from source documents, assign appropriate MedDRA code, assess labeling, review narrative.
The Successful Candidate:
- MBBS + MD with 3+ years of experience in clinical trials, Case Processing, Bioequivalence studies, Observational studies & Pharmacovigilance
- Have experience with Global R&D or Global Medicinal product development teams
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the country.
- Fast track career growth.
If this role excites you and you think this will add value to your career, you can share your updated CV at I will reach out to you for a confidential discussion on the role.