Senior Executive - HR at Sahajanand Laser Technology Limited
Views:17 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sahajanand Laser Technology - Medical Writer (2-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Prepares Final and other required Study Reports for studies.
- Maintains records for all assigned projects in access controlled folders.
- Maintains audit, SOP, and training compliance.
- Should liaise with internal team, authors and KOLs.
- Should be responsible for continual improvement of in-house medical writing.
- Developing medical content in the form of newsletters, promotional materials such as scientific compendiums, slide decks and booklets as well as content for social media, blogs, websites etc Customizing content based on client requirements.
- Should be able to lead Medical Writing projects.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Excellent English language skills, passion for writing, flair for creative writing, clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail, good skills at interpretation and summarization of complex clinical data and statistical results, and ability to work on multiple therapeutic areas, excellent literature reviewing capabilities, ability to work under tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, good organizational, interpersonal, and team skills.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Ability to manage and prioritize several tasks and requests at once.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated; able to work independently but within a team environment.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines; working after hours to meet proposal and project deadlines if needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.