HR Manager at Virohan Institute of Health & Management Sciences
Views:132 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Satya Saluja Literacy Foundation - Faculty - Operation Theatre Trainer - (1-3 yrs)
Are you from an Operation Theatre background and really passionate about teaching?
- Studying the material which needs to be taught.
- Train the young students via using technology
- Take Lectures as per the scheduled format and within given timeline
- Regularly mentoring your students
- Conducting examinations and distribution of results
- Collecting doubts and addressing them
- Organizing extracurricular activities
- Report and Document student progress
- Work with team on any other assigned task time to time
The facilitators will be primarily responsible for disseminating life skills and motivation to the students and
NOT technical knowledge, which will be taken care of via technology in a blended learning class. We want people who:
- Are really passionate about teaching
- Want to make a difference in the lives of underprivileged students.
- Have the ability to work well in a team.
- Have a strong customer (student) focus.
- Engage, Educate and Entertain
Technical Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Anaesthesia procedure, CPR, Operation Theatre
- Candidate should know about nursing care. Knowledge of different OT and drugs used in Anesthesia.
- Should have knowledge about different surgeries and surgical procedures.
- Knowledge of pre, intra, post-surgery care. Knowledge about basic instruments and Machines used in OT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.