SBI - Bank Medical Officer (3-6 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2019-20/07
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 21.05.2019 TO 12.06.2019
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates)
Post : Bank Medical Officer
Nature of Engagement: Regular
Age As on 31.03.2019 : Maximum Age 35
Selection Process : Shortlisting and Interview
Location : Anywhere in India
Educational Qualifications :
As on 31.03.2019 :
MBBS from any recognised University /College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
Post Qualification Experience :
Essential Experience (As on 31.03.2019) :
a) Those having MBBS Degree: Minimum 5 Years- Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019)from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI).(Experience gained during internship will not be counted foreligibility)
b) Those having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum 3 Years- Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility(31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). (Experience gained during internship will not becounted for eligibility)
Brief Job Profile & KRAs for the post:
Responsibilities of the BMOs shall include the following :
- Attending to ailments of Officers/ Dependents/ Pensioners calling at the Bank's Dispensary.
- To make necessary arrangements for admission of the Bank's patients at empanelled hospitals.
- Arranging tie ups with Hospitals and Diagnostic centres, their periodical visit and review.
- Referring employees to Hospitals/ Diagnostic centres as per requirement.
- To attend Banks- employees admitted in Bank's various empanelled hospitals in case of necessity.
- Preparation of Budget, maintaining adequate stocks of medicines at Bank's dispensaries and ensuring proper use of medicines.
- Standardisation of medical charges for each centre.
- Scrutiny of medical bills including hospitalisation bills of employees and pensioners.
- Medical examination of new recruits / promotes in the Bank including contract appointees as and when referred by the Bank and submit the reports to the concerned departments / Branches.
- Submission of suitable comments / opinions on references referred by various offices.
- To attend to the needs of the employees outside office hours whenever called upon in an emergency.
- To attend to technical aspects of all new and diversified medical facilities extended as welfare measures.
- To oversee the administration of the medical department.
- To attend to all such matters which are necessary to run the dispensary efficiently.
- Coordinating the setting of Medical Board.
- Organising wellness camps/ talks and carrying out preventive health care measures for our employees.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of dispensary; adherence to time schedule/ punctuality; ensuring maintenance of digital medical records of employees; ensuring eligible officers to undertake regular health checkups etc.
Any other related work as and when entrusted by the competent authority.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.