HR at TJI - TrueJobs India
Views:68 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Scientific Integrator - Hospital - PhD (6-9 yrs)
Scientific Integrator in Malad East Mumbai
Ctc 15lacs - 25lacs PF & ESIC
Shift 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Sat Sun off
Qualification An advanced scientific degree or Ph.D. degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry is preferred.
6yrs Experience into Same Profile
Age 36 - 45 yrs
- Single point of contact for AD and the analytical expert in the commercial product teams.
- Oversees and manages the project strategy for AD and translates project strategy needs into AD functional tasks, deliverables, and timelines.
- Leading analytical commercial product teams.
- Assures appropriate analytical understanding/knowledge and scientific rigor for assigned commercial projects leveraging relevant science and risk-based approaches
- Connects in a seamless manner as required to other relevant analytical/functions/stakeholders to ensure commercial product challenges are addressed
- Responsible for specification setting/justification and management.
- Escalates potential issues to management and serves as analytical strategist and coordinator in crisis management situations.
- Ensures management of change control for analytical deliverables.
- Uses the described processes to develop and maintain a quality product based on the actual guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Aligns the analytical technical content across each section of the commercial dossiers. Answer relevant questions and support Health Authority inspections and customer audits as necessary.
- Responsible for the analytical project budget.
- As requested, develop strategies, implement activities to achieve departmental goals; contribute to improve business/work processes across the organization
- Act as a mentor to fewer experience colleagues
- An advanced scientific degree or Ph.D. degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry is preferred.
- Strong analytical scientific and project management skill
- Knowledge of global regulatory requirements and guidelines applicable to pharmaceuticals (small molecules), with the ability to apply cGMP regulations, ICH guidelines, and other FDA guidelines to all aspects of the position.
- Experience in leading cross-functional project teams and influencing members. Demonstrated record of customer focus and being results-driven.
- Ability to work independently and effectively on complex issues; handle multiple tasks, respect commitments, as well as experience in process improvement initiatives, process excellence, and people coaching in a high matrix organization.
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload.
- Knowledge of the English Language, both written and spoken is essential
- Utilizes computer software packages in order to perform the duties of the job.