Scientific Writer - Pharma Firm (3-10 yrs)
We are currently looking to add in a team, experienced publications and Medical Communication writers with 3-4 years of relevant experience working in a medical communications agency or as part of an internal writing team in a pharmaceutical company.
What is a typical day at work like-
- Ensure timely production of high quality documents (manuscripts, abstracts, short communications, review articles) for publications in journals or for presentation in meetings and other written communication material such as slide decks, e-learning modules, or print material supporting pharmaceutical brands, research or educational activities, and other business needs
- Prepare documents that are publication ready
- Review work done by team members and provide appropriate feedback
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors & KOLs
- Act as document specialist and provide intellectual input across document types
- Provide quality-related coaching or mentoring to team members
- Develop and maintain necessary templates, formats and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, internal, and client requirements
So how do we know thats you-
- PhD/MD in Pharmacology or PhD in any of the Life Sciences, with first-author publications in indexed journals. Candidates with a Masters and relevant publications experience will also be considered.
- At least 3-4 years of publications or medical communication writing preferably within a pharmaceutical company or agency environment
- Superior English language skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced knowledge of clinical research and the drug development processes, as well as ICMJE, GPP3, and reporting guidelines
- Proven skills in writing and editing documents for publications, including interpretation and summarization of complex clinical data across multiple studies and phases
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for analysis and presentation of statistical results
- Excellent literature reviewing capabilities
- Excellent data interpretation and presentation skills
- Clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- CMPP certification or willingness to prepare for and pass the CMPP exam
- Expert user of Microsoft Office suite and EndNote.
- US/UK education or work experience will be an added advantage
Selection Process: A screening interview, followed by a writing test and a final interview
Compensation: An excellent compensation package will be offered to deserving candidates.
Accommodation: This is a full-time position and is based out of our office in Mumbai, India. We do have several people who have relocated from their countries to work with us. Relocation support will be provided to outstation candidates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.