Lead - Recruitment at Randstad
Views:157 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Scientist - Drug Discovery (4-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expertise in the design, development and qualification of functional assays both in cell free & cell-based methods for Biosimilars & Novel fusion molecule.
- Expertise in cell-based assays including PBMC based stimulation assay, Proliferation & Differentiation assays, ADCC (classical & Reporter Gene Assay), ADCP (Reporter Gene Assay), CDC assays & ELISA (cell based & non-cell based).
- Develop target based direct, indirect, competitive, ligand binding and Cell based ELISAs.
- Gene and protein expression studies by qPCR and western blotting.
- Expertise in flow cytometry-based binding, Competitive Binding & Apoptosis assays.
- Dose preparation, Tumor Immunophenotyping for Invivo studies.
- Collating and analyzing quality data using various software - PLA 3.0,Graphpad prism, SoftMax Pro, FCAP Array & Flowjo.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.