Client Manager at MavenHasten Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:135 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Scientist/Junior Scientist - Oral Solid Dosage Formulation (4-11 yrs)
Our Clients is looking for a laboratory-based Formulation Scientist(s) with a solid pharmaceutical formulation background (API and excipients) to advise our customers in the Asia-Pacific region on their formulation challenges.
- Basic Pharmaceutical Formulation skills focused on oral solid dosage forms (like IR Tablets made by Direct Compression and Wet Granulation). Good understanding of concepts of various dosage forms
- Having a good working knowledge of pharmaceutical process steps and equipment to formulate oral solid dosage forms and execute relevant laboratory experiments. The ability to set up equipment and understanding of working principles of excipients is a necessity.
- Ability to provide consultative/mechanistic (powder technology) based formulation protocols. Knowledge of various excipients, their role in formulations, usage concentrations, etc is a must.
- Understanding of analytical instruments and working in wet chemistry
- Striving for excellence in everything you do
- High proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Education qualification: M. Pharma. Or Ph. D.
- Min. 3 years of recent technical experience in the pharmaceutical and/or excipient industry, in formulation development of oral solid dosage forms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.