Founder at Coventix Business Solutions
Views:148 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Scientist - Product Development - Pharma (4-7 yrs)
- The basic challenge will be to demonstrate product development capability within the category.
- The candidate is expected to build a vibrant NPD pipeline of projects within R&D on the basis of existing insights/category.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, and, must display a strong inclination and passion to develop a host of innovative projects which shall feed the NPD pipeline.
- Candidate must be able to quickly spot product opportunities based on the consumer in sighting/domain knowledge and define a quick road map for rapid product development.
- The candidate should have a thorough understanding of pre-formulations and product development.
- The candidate should have strong technical and hands-on experience in developing Hair care formulations.
- Document the product development pathway by means of suitable reports and dossiers, interact and coordinate with different functions for various activities
- Conduct wet and instrumental analysis of relevant product categories.
- Utilize measurement techniques to characterize and predict product behavior over time.
- Understand and follow protocols/test methods used to measure functional and aesthetic performance- Analyse and evaluate the competition.
- The role requires regular interaction with Innovation & Marketing functions. The candidate will report to the R&D Head and shall interact with the Head Personal Care Research to build a relevant product portfolio in Haircare.
- Strong Interpersonal skills- Strong communication and presentation skills- An understanding of regulations governing cosmetics - Analytical abilities coupled with an understanding of and ability to use statistical tools-
- Must possess a sound understanding of product formulations, consumer expectations/insights, as well as gaps in the delivery of existing formats.
- Some level of consumer interaction to understand consumer needs- An appetite for learning, open mind for innovation, questioning status quo, ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to work in a team & to demonstrate the practical use of the knowledge base in Innovation Projects.
Qualification: - M Tech/M.Sc - Chemistry /Cosmetics Technology with 4-7 years- experience in the field of formulation development preferably in the field of hair, Skin
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.