Specialist Recruiter at ApicalGo Consultancy
Views:137 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate - Clinical Research (5-6 yrs)
- Coordinating the identification, feasibility assessment and selection of investigators and sites to undertake the study preparing, organizing, conducting and follow-up of site evaluation visits, site initiation visits, routine monitoring and close-out visits as per relevant study plan
- Motivating and training investigators and site staff to ensure obligations in regards to study timelines
- Ensuring ethics submissions are made by investigator sites in a timely manner
- Adherence to ICH-GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting
- Verifying quality, accuracy, completion, and timeliness of data
- Completely and efficiently resolving data and audit queries and issues
- Adherence to the study protocol and study procedures manual
- Compliance with mandatory SOPs as agreed for the study
- Completing all reports accurately and within the predetermined timelines
- Maintaining study information using the clinical trial management system
- Experience in monitoring Cardiology, Nephrology studies are preferred.
Additionally, Senior Clinical Research Associate will be :
- Mentoring, coaching and training junior staff members as directed by line management
- Reporting to regulatory authorities on the progress of clinical trials as required
- Demonstrate and lead by the organization's values.
Ideal candidate will possess :
- At least 5-6 years of proven Clinical monitoring experience, working on clinical projects within a CRO or pharmaceutical environment
- Tertiary qualifications in a related science or health care discipline
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation
- Working knowledge of, and ability to implement project activities in accordance with, ICH/GCP and all applicable regulations and guidelines in the relevant regions
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- Understanding of academic research is desirable
- Technological proficiency including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project), clinical trials management software and the Internet
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Candidates from Bangalore will be preferred.
- Client offers a competitive salary package, flexible working conditions and strong growth and development opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.