Director at Alloys Consulting Private Limited
Views:141 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Bio Chemist (8-10 yrs)
Senior Bio Chemist
About Company :
Great brands and great people are our biggest assets. Sustainable, profitable growth can only be achieved in an organization which focuses on performance culture and where employees are engaged and empowered to be the best they can be.Future success depends on being lean, agile and competitive in a resource-challenged world. In three years, we have transformed our structure to enable us to move faster, innovate better and leverage our global scale.
Location : Rishikesh
Experience : 8 - 10 Years
Function : Healthcare
Job Description :
- Person Would responsible & In-charge for Managing all Administrative Operation of Diagnostic Pathology with the support Staff & team
- Person would be responsible for Quality Assurance of Pathology - As per NABL guidelines and standards. Also,
- Establish, implement and maintain quality management system in the department to ensure Quality of lab results, will take care of the lab IQC and EQAS
- Ensure the implementation of the quality policy.
- Implement a safe lab/ facility environment in compliance with good practice and applicable regulations
- Provide advice to consultants or users of lab
- Person would be responsible for staff Training and guidance in Day to day operations .
- Person would be responsible for ensuring the Diagnostic Reports Accuracy .
- Interpretation and reporting of test results.
- Provide advice to consultants or users of laboratory.
- Upgrading of technology, capability, capacity and diversification
- Ensure laboratory functioning is in alignment with organizational policies, values and priorities.
- Will conduct regular staff training related to Quality, Spill management and safety measures
Qualification : Phd- Biochemistry
Working Days : 7 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time