HR Pharma at Yo Hr Consultancy
Views:166 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Bio Chemist - Hospital - PhD (8-10 yrs)
Experience : 8 - 10 Years
Function : Healthcare
Job Description :
Person Would responsible & In-charge for Managing all Administrative Operation of Diagnostic Pathology with the support Staff & team
Person would be responsible for Quality Assurance of Pathology - As per NABL guidelines and standards.
- Establish, implement and maintain quality management system in the department to ensure Quality of lab results, will take care of the lab IQC and EQAS
- Ensure the implementation of the quality policy.
- Implement a safe lab/ facility environment in compliance with good practice and applicable regulations
- Provide advice to consultants or users of lab
- Person would be responsible for staff Training and guidance in Day to day operations .
- Person would be responsible for ensuring the Diagnostic Reports Accuracy .
- Interpretation and reporting of test results.
- Provide advice to consultants or users of laboratory.
- Upgrading of technology, capability, capacity and diversification
- Ensure laboratory functioning is in alignment with organizational policies, values and priorities.
- Will conduct regular staff training related to Quality, Spill management and safety measures
Qualification : Phd- Biochemistry
Working Days : 7 Days a Week
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.