Lead Consultant at Wenger&Watson
Views:285 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Biostatistician (4-10 yrs)
- B-Stat, M-Stat or PhD in statistics, preferably with a strong medical statistics component. (Alternative academic qualifications are assessed for comparability.)
- 4+ years of experience in the application of statistics to clinical trials
- The ability to work on tight deadlines while maintaining high standards.
-Proficiency in using a variety of statistical procedures, e.g., nonparametric analysis, linear and non-linear models, categorical data and survival analysis.
- A good knowledge of the overall Clinical Trial, Clinical Development process and regulatory requirements.
- Competence in the preparation of Statistical Analysis Plans, analysis, reporting, etc., across a variety of trials.
- Ability to explain statistical concepts to non-statisticians.
- Ability to adhere to strict guidelines and codes of practice.
- Interpersonal and effective communication skills; cooperative, team-oriented and proactive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.