Associate Consultant at Crescendo group
Views:216 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Clinical Data Programmer (1-5 yrs)
Sr. Clinical Data Programmer opportunity for professional holding 1-3 years of experience in Clinical Data Management .You must have proficiency in core rave programming and expertise in programming concepts, clinical trials and a good understanding of medical tools, check programming, data analysis etc. You must hold a degree in Life sciences/pharmacy.
If it sounds exciting, go ahead and apply!!
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- To hold an expertise in Clinical Data Management and programming concepts.
- To do quality control for database designs and programming.
- To have a good understanding of regulatory requirements and guidelines
- To assist in development and implementation of new technology in database designing.
- To create data management techniques.
- To provide technical expertise to the clinical data management team.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences/Pharmacy/Computer Application/Physics/Math- s/Computer Science with relevant experience.
- Expertise in rave programming, DB and eCRF.
- Proficiency in medidata tools.
- Good understanding in clinical trials and pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL, CDMS, basic SAS etc.
- Hands on experience in CF programming, Vendor data programming, coding setup etc.
What's in the store for you?
- Opportunity to work with fast paced organization.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.