Assistant Manager - HR at Medicover Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Views:154 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Embryologist (5-10 yrs)
- To perform day-to-day duties in the embryology laboratory, including all advanced embryology techniques.
- To ensure an excellence of care for all gametes and embryos in the laboratory.
- As a senior embryologist to deputize for the lead embryologist as a member of the Medicover Team.
- To participate in regular ongoing quality control of laboratory equipment, and to maintain KPIs.
- To continually strive to advance the patient experience / success and identify and suggest areas where improvements can be made.
- To support the Head of Department in achieving long term operational goals.
- To participate in senior embryologists- meetings and to share ideas, best practice and results across the group.
- To help promote their specific unit by presentation at external and in-house meetings and attendance at patient open days/ support groups.
- KPI entries, Deal in tactful manner with patient who are in emotionally charged state.
- To help embryology team in increasing number of treatment cycles (IVF AND ICSI)
- Monitoring and maintain the performance of essential equipment, bath testing of media and consumables before they are accepted for treatment use.
- Responsible for ongoing training of other lab staff within area of management responsibility
- Appraise and audit the competencies of junior colleagues within their area of management responsibly as required.
- Maintain clinic pregnancy rate.
- To develop, motivate, coach and provide advice and mentorship to embryologists and trainees.
- To participate in audits as per company policy.
- Provide Monthly and quarterly statistics about the lab performance
IF interested apply on email@example.com or contact at 9205278084
- To input into periodic reviews of embryology services ensuring up-to-date techniques are being used.
- To keep abreast of current developments in the field of embryology by attendance at conferences / workshops and journal review, to make suggestions for new treatment types / methods / systems.
- To strive for continual improvement in laboratory standards, equipment and success.
- To write, review and amend embryology Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) / Work Instructions (WI- s) they have ownership of.
- To assist with equipment and process validation including periodic reviews
- To ensure smooth and organized operation of the laboratory. To offer guidance, support and mentorship to trainee embryologists, and assist training in all laboratory techniques e.g. ICSI.
- Providing MIS reports as per company policy and SOPs.
- Using skills to enhance the success rate.
- Monitor and upkeep the Embryology and Anatomy Lab and equipment.
- To maintain patient records of procedures and embryo preservation.