Assistant Manager - HR at Medicover Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Views:187 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Embryologist (5-10 yrs)
- To perform day-to-day duties in the embryology laboratory, including all advanced embryology techniques.
- To ensure an excellence of care for all gametes and embryos in the laboratory.
- As a senior embryologist to deputize for the lead embryologist as a member of the Medicover Team.
- To participate in regular ongoing quality control of laboratory equipment, and to maintain KPIs.
- To continually strive to advance the patient experience / success and identify and suggest areas where improvements can be made.
- To support the Head of Department in achieving long term operational goals.
- To participate in senior embryologists- meetings and to share ideas, best practice and results across the group.
- To help promote their specific unit by presentation at external and in-house meetings and attendance at patient open days/ support groups.
- KPI entries, Deal in tactful manner with patient who are in emotionally charged state.
- To help embryology team in increasing number of treatment cycles (IVF AND ICSI)
- Monitoring and maintain the performance of essential equipment, bath testing of media and consumables before they are accepted for treatment use.
- Responsible for ongoing training of other lab staff within area of management responsibility
- Appraise and audit the competencies of junior colleagues within their area of management responsibly as required.
- Maintain clinic pregnancy rate.
- To develop, motivate, coach and provide advice and mentorship to embryologists and trainees.
- To participate in audits as per company policy.
- Provide Monthly and quarterly statistics about the lab performance
IF interested apply on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 9205278084
- To input into periodic reviews of embryology services ensuring up-to-date techniques are being used.
- To keep abreast of current developments in the field of embryology by attendance at conferences / workshops and journal review, to make suggestions for new treatment types / methods / systems.
- To strive for continual improvement in laboratory standards, equipment and success.
- To write, review and amend embryology Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) / Work Instructions (WI- s) they have ownership of.
- To assist with equipment and process validation including periodic reviews
- To ensure smooth and organized operation of the laboratory. To offer guidance, support and mentorship to trainee embryologists, and assist training in all laboratory techniques e.g. ICSI.
- Providing MIS reports as per company policy and SOPs.
- Using skills to enhance the success rate.
- Monitor and upkeep the Embryology and Anatomy Lab and equipment.
- To maintain patient records of procedures and embryo preservation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.