Director at Alloys Consulting Private Limited
Views:148 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Manufacturing - Injectable Domain - B.Pharma (7-10 yrs)
Manufacturing (Production) of Pharmaceutical products, specifically in Injectable domain
- Handle and coordinate with workman and supervisor.
- Handle overall production and packing department with 3 lines.
- Active Participant in the calibration of instrument, Validation of plant and machinery i.e. tunnel, area, vial washing m/c
- Active Participant in media fill and area validation.
- Preparation and periodic review of production SOP.
- Handle CAPA management system.
- Process Validation Batch preparation.
- Training report of workman and supervisor.
- Preparation of Daily, monthly production report, Deviation report, Change control report.
- Ensure the overall cleaning in the department of all the machinery and equipment accessories and the area.
- Giving time to time on job training to workman and supervisor.
- Handling of market complaint.
- Preparation of QRM, Handling online GMPpro system
- Handling Lyophilizer and Lyo product
- IQ, OQ, PQ completion of all machines i.e. Autoclave, Vial & Ampoule Washing m/c,Vial & Ampoule filling m/c, Sterilization tunnel, AHU, LRABS, LAF unit, DHS, CIP & SIP.
- Ensure the overall cleaning in the department of all the machineries and equipment accessories and the area. - Handling CIP & SIP system.
- Preparation and periodic review of production SOP
Additional Information :
Should be having experience in Injectable preferred in Oncology.
Required Qualification :
- Graduation - Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.