Team Leader - Talent Sourcing at Myriad Consulting
Views:104 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Lead - Medical Reviewer - Hospital - MBBS/MD (3-10 yrs)
Please find below the Job Description for your reference:
- Education- MBBS/MD
- Shifts - Rotational Shift (7 am - 4 pm / 4 pm - 1 am) & 5 Days Working
- MCI / Non-MCI Registration both will do
- Performing the Case Analysis and Peer Review (Quality check)
- Perform medical review (including verifying the coding & labeling, reviewing narratives, causality statement, medical aspect of follow-up request), validate follow-up request and perform medical assessment of the case for the Category I and II cases
- Prioritize workloads to ensure expedited cases are processed within defined timelines
- Responsible for the timely completion of individual cases and meeting the SLA for data entry and case analysis activity as per SOP.
- Approval and the locking of Category I cases
- Responsible for the timely reception of an individual case on a daily basis.
- Responsible for registration in e-logbook and for the duplicate search process.
- Ensure quality and timely creation and closure of PV query as per SOP.
- Ensure the filing of PV dossier and documents as per the SOP