Team Leader - Talent Sourcing at Myriad Consulting
Views:197 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Lead - Medical Reviewer - Hospital - MBBS/MD (3-10 yrs)
Please find below the Job Description for your reference:
- Education- MBBS/MD
- Shifts - Rotational Shift (7 am - 4 pm / 4 pm - 1 am) & 5 Days Working
- MCI / Non-MCI Registration both will do
- Performing the Case Analysis and Peer Review (Quality check)
- Perform medical review (including verifying the coding & labeling, reviewing narratives, causality statement, medical aspect of follow-up request), validate follow-up request and perform medical assessment of the case for the Category I and II cases
- Prioritize workloads to ensure expedited cases are processed within defined timelines
- Responsible for the timely completion of individual cases and meeting the SLA for data entry and case analysis activity as per SOP.
- Approval and the locking of Category I cases
- Responsible for the timely reception of an individual case on a daily basis.
- Responsible for registration in e-logbook and for the duplicate search process.
- Ensure quality and timely creation and closure of PV query as per SOP.
- Ensure the filing of PV dossier and documents as per the SOP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.