Senior Leadership Role - Chemical R&D - Pharma (20-25 yrs)
We are currently looking for senior Leadership role in Chemical R&D for our Leading Pharmaceutical Client.
Role: Leading R&D
Education : M.Sc + Ph.D from Top University ( IISc, IITs,UDCT) (Full time)
Experience: 20+ Years
Division: Generic API
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Planning and resources identification, giving project projections
2) Coordination between various departments for smooth execution of the project
3) Selection of non-infringing synthetic route by the thorough review of literature and patents.
4) Development of echo-friendly, cost effective and plant feasible process from early feasibility study to lab validations and technology transfer from R&D to production.
5) Participate in reviewing development reports, tech transfers and NC of DMF findings
6) Coordinate with RA/ PMO for avoiding gaps in filing DMF and minimizing time of DMF filing
7) Manage group products & support to formulations like impurities identifications and stability (degradation impurities) training to sub-ordinates regarding workflow and filling gaps to meet the timelines
8) Execute polymorphism, novel forms, preparation of other forms and quantifying the forms in our form etc
9) Provide support to plant troubleshooting at all levels like kilo lab requirements, scale-up and commercialization and for smooth DMF filing with all relevant documents from R&D to avoid regulatory deficiencies
10) Analyse feasibility of new product that should add to company product profile, costing reduction and quality improvements of existing products and updating process changes and commercialization of product
11) Monitor product life cycle process consistency, responsibility of products DMF filing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.