HR at Career Genesis
Views:629 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager/DGM/GM - Signal Detection - Pharmacovigilance (10-17 yrs)
- Perform signal detection activities (qualitative and the quantitative), validation, confirmation, analysis and the recommended action. based on the regulatory requirements
- Scientific Review of Risk Management Plan.
- Scientific review of feedback provided by PRAC assessment on PBRER and Monitoring issues.
- Involved in QPPV discussion on Risk Identifications and Signa Management
- Review of Signal Tracking Sheet of the required action to be taken for ongoing and closed signals
- Facilitate and Participate in Drug Safety Meetings and Signal Detection management meeting with the QPPV
- Scientific Review of the clinical overview and supporting documents for the CCDS
- To Lead Team in handling the physicians team
- Training to the Medical Reviewers and the authoring team on signal detection, Aggregate report.
- Review & finalize client documents and provide feedback to the case processors and QC reviewers to ensure errors are not repeated.
- Medical Review of Literatures
- To prepare, review and provide comments for SOP and Work Instructions on PBRER and Signal detection documents in collaboration with QA team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.