HR Executive at Talisman HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:168 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Hospital - B.Pharma/M.Pharma (6-15 yrs)
Our client is a Multinational Healthcare company located in BKC Mumbai.
Designation - Sr. Manager / Manager NPI
Education - BSC/MSc, B.pharma / M.pharma
Female candidates only
Responsible for coordinating and executing various technical, legal, and regulatory activities related to new product development, contract manufacturing and new product delivery. Responsible for ensuring availability of quality new products for meeting sales targets. Responsible for business development.
Job role & Responsibilities
- End to end project management for new products introduction
- Scouting new products from various TPMs based on organization needs
- Align the following with QA / RA / OPS BD etc: Site and product screening in terms of QA and Regulatory compliance, negotiating on transfer price for the product, working on additional investment proposals with TPMs.
- Support TPM for product manufacturing license, procuring product license and complete technical dossier from TPM for QA/Regulatory/Medical and technical operation review and gap analysis.
- Follow up with cross functional team for gap analysis, product dossier compliance from TPMs, site and product approval certification. Support to close product supply agreement and quality agreement
- Accountable for tracking all the new product activities including development activities on a project management basis with cross functional working across QA, medical, regulatory, finance, tech ops, Ops BD, distribution, supply chain, IFO, SAP & purchase teams. Project managing end to end allocated divisions for new product initiatives with internal process alignment.
- End to end formulation development support to TPM including commercial working, product development agreement, literature survey, DCGI or state license application, compatibility check pre formulation trials, proto type sample approval from marketing, stability batches manufacturing, documentation and stability studies follow up and compliance.
- Responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of the projects
- Responsible for implementation of global NPI process including but not limited to global end to end system.
- Supporting in - licensing deals by creating compelling business case and aligning commercial teams with expectations of deal partners.
If interested kindly reply with updated cv or call at 8657440213 (Kanak)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.