HR Manager at Autonomy Search
Views:86 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Medical Affairs - Hospital - MD/PhD (6-8 yrs)
We have career opportunity as Sr.Manager Medical & Scientific Affairs at Mumbai.
Experience in Medical Affairs, Medico Marketing, Scientific affairs, surgical experience.
KRAs & Specific Roles:
1. Marketing support :
- Ensure high quality support to Marketing and Sales teams through providing inputs on strategic positioning of products.
- The incumbent will be responsible for Providing Marketing support to Entire Product Portfolio of Therapeutics with specific focus on gathering customer insights, analysis, launch & commercialization, Marketing Planning & Execution, Content Development, Communications, Brand Management, Market Development with an objective of growing the business in Indian Market.
2. KOL Management :
Lead the KOL Relationships through field visits with sales team. Plan and organize trade shows, workshops and conferences along with application team and sales team .Work closely with Marketing Manager for strategic marketing initiatives for developing the business strategy and Marketing plan for the Business.
Designing and Conducting Clinical Trials :
- Product Application Training with an objective to impart knowledge and educate Doctors /HCPs on entire range of Product Portfolio for ease of understanding and Trouble Shooting.
- Developing and executing high level innovative strategic projects in healthcare.
- Pharmacovigilance / Vigilance
- Training to the field force:
- Support medical science liaison function
Skills/ Key Competencies :
- Strong leadership skills
- Team player at executive levels to collaborate with business units and functional partners like Marketing, Regulatory Affairs.
- Solid operational management and general business skills and savvy
- Industry knowledge in terms of broad industry dynamics
- Excellent communication skills and even better listening skills.
Educational Qualification and Experience :
MD, PhD degree is preferred; recognized expertise through 5-6 yrs. clinical and/or research experience in Vaccines / Anti Infective / Critical Care therapy area is desired
Medical background and specialization in General Surgery / Anesthesia or Intensivist profiles.
MNC experience preferred.
Experience : 7 to 12 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 30,00,000 to 35,00,000