HR Consultant at CIEL HR
Views:156 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Medical Coding (10-15 yrs)
- Certified HCC/AAPC/COC/CPC Medical coder
- Must be from Science Education Back round (B. Pharma/M. Pharma/Bio-Technology, Bio-Chemical/MBBS etc.).
- To Manage Mumbai Medical Coding Quality Department, formulate coding auditing quality functions and measurement parameters.
- Maintain direct operational costs and margins by assigning the right mix of resources (onshore, offshore, hybrid) for coding operations.
- Guide the coding auditing team on auditing priorities, manage their productivity and client communications.
- Playing an active role in technology changes at operations end by performing requirements gathering.
- Develop managerial/supervisory pipeline internally for future needs of the organization by formulating, implementing, and tracking career development plans for highly skilled resources.
- Coaching the team is focusing on delivering high-quality service with excellent customer experience.
- Setting up and maintaining best practices and benchmarks with documentation procedures and ensuring they are designed for customer delight.
- Executing performance optimization by collecting relevant data and producing metrics and dashboards on MS Excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.