HR Consultant at CIEL HR
Views:52 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Medical Coding (10-15 yrs)
- Certified HCC/AAPC/COC/CPC Medical coder
- Must be from Science Education Back round (B. Pharma/M. Pharma/Bio-Technology, Bio-Chemical/MBBS etc.).
- To Manage Mumbai Medical Coding Quality Department, formulate coding auditing quality functions and measurement parameters.
- Maintain direct operational costs and margins by assigning the right mix of resources (onshore, offshore, hybrid) for coding operations.
- Guide the coding auditing team on auditing priorities, manage their productivity and client communications.
- Playing an active role in technology changes at operations end by performing requirements gathering.
- Develop managerial/supervisory pipeline internally for future needs of the organization by formulating, implementing, and tracking career development plans for highly skilled resources.
- Coaching the team is focusing on delivering high-quality service with excellent customer experience.
- Setting up and maintaining best practices and benchmarks with documentation procedures and ensuring they are designed for customer delight.
- Executing performance optimization by collecting relevant data and producing metrics and dashboards on MS Excel.