Senior Recruitment Consultant at Utkarsh Staffing Solution
Views:179 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Patient Experience - Hospital - MBBS/BDS/BHMS (7-15 yrs)
Role: Patient Experience Manager
This role is responsible for executing high-quality patient experience operations through a team of online care-coordinators & BD Executives to deliver a high-quality surgical care experience.
- Build patient journey for patients requiring surgical care as prescribed by doctors and create operations flows to assist the patients.
- Build and manage a team of online care-coordinators assisting patients throughout the journey.
- Closely work with doctors to create the handover process for patients requiring surgical care from doctors to care-coordinator.
- Enable care-coordinator team with all the required information, tools and training to completely assist the patients.
- Track operational and medical metrics for the care-coordinator team and make processes very efficient & failure-proof.
- Manage the team of BD executives to serve incoming leads
- Ensure the patient NPS metrics are improving by keep making the processes better for assisting the patients
- 5+ years of in-patient management experience or experience of managing central teams assisting patients.
- Reputed college graduate with strong healthcare experience or MBBS/ BDS with Hospital Administration MBA.
- Strong understanding of in-patient journey, procedure cost & insurance requirements and different surgical categories.
- HIgh process centricity and good understanding of operational metrics for virtual support teams.
- Leadership skills to build and manage high-performance team of care-coordinators.
- Obsessive about great customer experience throughout the journey.
Qualifications : MBBS/BDS /BHS
Experience : 5+ years experience at Hospitals Ops
Experience in managing inpatient & surgical cases
Managers at large hospitals or managing admission/discharge processes etc.
Note : Interested candidates, kindly drop me your updated resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.