Recruiter at Excel Enterprises
Views:677 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - R&D - Peptide Synthesis (10-15 yrs)
- In-charge of Projects
- Responsible for the project management (success / failure)
- Designing, planning & execution of projects in a cost effective manner
- Synthesize peptides using Solid & Solution phase synthesis technology.
- Peptide modifications like Disulphide Bond formation, KLH conjugation, fluorescence tagging, biotinylation etc, attachment of different groups like: formyl, methyl amine, ethylamine as per customer's requirement.
- Interaction with the client on the project.
- Analyze the spectral data & take decisions accordingly with respect to projects
- Examine & sign the chemist's record books & data cards
- Train & educate and give guidance to your group of people in terms of scientific & technical skills.
- Allotment of work to your group & make changes as per the need.
- To assess his group of people in a fair and transparent manner during the appraisal process
- Responsible for safety in his lab
- Responsible for the equipments under his control
Desired Candidate Profile :
Qualification: M Sc, Ph D (Organic Chemistry)
- Should have minimum10-12 years industrial experience in R&D after Ph D, preferably in Contract Research Organisations or Related Pharma Industry.
- Excellent communication skills & co-ordination among all the team members
- Should posses good interpersonal and management skills
- Should be able to handle 6- 8 direct reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.