Senior Medical Coder - Healthcare/Pharma (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Assigning ICD and CPT codes based on the medical records provided following ICD and federal/Payor guidelines and client requirements.
- Accurately assign ICD and /or CPT code(s) and sequence diagnosis and procedures per patient medical record.
- Responsible for compiling data from medical records to document patient condition and treatment according to standardized coding specification.
- Coding and auditing files when required.
- Good command and effectively knowledge about Human anatomy, Physiology, Medical Terminology, and all systems of Human body.
- Responsible for analyzing the medical charts, assigning the codes by maintaining high accuracy and achieving more than 100% productivity goals.
- Understanding of coding guidelines, CMS regulations.
- Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project and code the charts accordingly.
- Meet the productivity targets of clients within the stipulated time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.