Recruitment Manager at Post A Resume HR Consultancy
Views:128 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Nurse/OB Nurse - Hospital - GNM/B.Sc (4-6 yrs)
Designation: Senior Nurse (OB Nurse)
- OB nurses must provide pregnant women with physical exams to monitor the mother's and baby's health. This includes checking vital signs like blood pressure and heart rate, and checking the cervix for dilation and fetus's heartbeats on Doppler and all potential problems.
- When women enter labor, she must work alongside Doctors to coach the mother through contractions and guide her to deliver the baby. They respond to any emergencies and provide care to the newborn as soon as it's born, which includes weighing it and checking how well it breathes.
- If a mother needs an incision or a caesarean section, then the OB nurse may be able to assist the consultant with a caesarean operation and also provide bandages and dressings.
- Like other registered nurses, OB nurses update patients- charts with information gathered through physical exams and make any changes to patient care plans under a doctor's supervision.
- Able to assist all obstetric and gynaec surgeries like hysterectomy, myomectomy, laparoscopy, normal delivery and forceps etc-
- Medical assessment: OB nurses use their knowledge and medical equipment to properly assess women and babies to check vital signs and detect potential health issues
- Patient care : offering pregnancy and post-partum medical advice, giving medications and fluids, monitoring newborns, and treating wounds require OB nurses to have experience providing specialized patient care for women and babies
- Stress management : when emergencies occur during or after the delivery process, OB nurses must stay calm and assist doctors to protect the mother and child
- Critical thinking : OB nurses have to make important decisions about how to best care for patients and offer the best advice to help new mothers take care of their children
Salary offered: As per company norms
Experience: Min. 5 years in Gynec hospital
Education: G.N.M or B.Sc. in Nursing
Age Limit: 40 yrs
Working Hours: Shifts 12 Hours Night shift (21.00 to 9.00)
For More Details Apply/Call on 9714274730