Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:158 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Process Executive - Virtual Medical Scribe - Pharma (1-4 yrs)
We are hiring for one of our MNC Client
Role: Senior Process Executive
Work Experience: 1 to 3 years
Work Locations: Pune/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/Mumbai
CTC: As per market trends
Shifts: US Shifts
Notice Period: Immediate/30 days/60 days negotiable/Currently serving NP
Responsibilities of a Senior Process Executive (Virtual Medical Scribe) are as follows:
- Provide documentation coverage for a set of healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient clinic visits and leveraging technology to summarize medical facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan).
- Achieve proficiency in navigating EHRs and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer EHRs, adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
- Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which delineates documentation requirements for our customers.
- Collaborate with managers on feedback from providers and successfully resolve issues.
- Experience required in a medical office, clinical or healthcare documentation or similar academic setting.
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
- Experience as a medical scribe or medical summarization role preferred but not required.
- Work experience in other healthcare activities like AR Calling/ RCM or Claims Adjudication can be considered.
1. HR Screening
2. Aptitude Assessment
3. Final HR Round