HR Recruiter at Arizton Advisory and intelligence
Views:140 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Research Analyst - Pharma - B.Pharma/M.Pharma (6-8 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for market research and data collection activities
- Corroborate various research inputs, interpret data standpoints, develop reports, and offer recommendations based on the research findings
- Apply quantitative and qualitative techniques to interpret data, represent findings and develop insightful research deliverables
- Working with the client (internal/external) on both consulting/syndicated projects
- Maintaining and building expertise in market sizing and building quantitative forecasts within specific industry/ technology
- Corroborating various research inputs and furnish valuable industry insights.
EDUCATION & TRAINING :
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- 0-1 year of relevant experience in market research industry
SKILLS & ABILITIES :
- Should possess strong analytical/ data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be proficient in using web, private and public database as a source of information
- Must possess extensive primary and secondary research skills to generate highly readable and meticulously written syndicated market research deliverables
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced work environment ensuring timely and accurate delivery.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.