Assistant Manager at Randstad India
Views:504 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Research Associate - Molecular Biology (3-6 yrs)
We have a opening for Senior Research Associate - Molecular Biology for for renowned Client in Bangalore.
If interested, kindly share your cv to the mail ID
The details are below:
- Masters/Ph.D (molecular biology/Cell biology/Life sciences/biotechnology)
- 3 - 5 years of industrial experience
- Strong work ethic and passion for research
- Strong communication and good aptitude for analysis and documentation
- Ability to effectively work in cross-disciplinary teams and manage multiple workflows
- Developing & implementing recombinant strategies for protein production at commercial scale using state-of-the-art technologies for genome editing, DNA assembly and gene expression
- Experience in engineering microbes preferably Yeast, Fungal or other systems is a must
- Hands on experience with all the molecular/cell biology techniques in wet lab.
- Ability to in investigate scientific principles and concepts to potential solution by planning and executing laboratory research.
- Interpreting & presenting experimental results and ensuring timely delivery to internal or external customers
If irrelevant / not interested, kindly share references.
Randstad India Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.