Assistant Manager at Randstad India
Views:329 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Research Associate - Molecular Biology (3-6 yrs)
We have a opening for Senior Research Associate - Molecular Biology for for renowned Client in Bangalore.
If interested, kindly share your cv to the mail ID
The details are below:
- Masters/Ph.D (molecular biology/Cell biology/Life sciences/biotechnology)
- 3 - 5 years of industrial experience
- Strong work ethic and passion for research
- Strong communication and good aptitude for analysis and documentation
- Ability to effectively work in cross-disciplinary teams and manage multiple workflows
- Developing & implementing recombinant strategies for protein production at commercial scale using state-of-the-art technologies for genome editing, DNA assembly and gene expression
- Experience in engineering microbes preferably Yeast, Fungal or other systems is a must
- Hands on experience with all the molecular/cell biology techniques in wet lab.
- Ability to in investigate scientific principles and concepts to potential solution by planning and executing laboratory research.
- Interpreting & presenting experimental results and ensuring timely delivery to internal or external customers
If irrelevant / not interested, kindly share references.
Randstad India Pvt Ltd