SigTuple - Center Head - Biochemistry/Pathology - MD (8-10 yrs)
- MD Biochemistry/ Pathology with 8 plus years of experience from reputed universities/ hospitals/laboratories.
- Candidates should demonstrate a keen interest and flair in technology and innovation.
- Take complete charge of the operations of the laboratory across all departments.
- Will be the single point of contact for the other doctors (laboratory) of the center.
- The Center head should ensure quality of reports across all departments. This should primarily include periodic review of report content, metadata, reference ranges, test methodologies, advisory notes.
- Review of all records: daily internal quality control checks, device maintenance, record of each device maintenance, critical alert files, amended report files, repeat test records, equipment downtime records.
- Ensuring Turn Around Time (TAT) is maintained across all tests. Any expected delays in TAT must be internally communicated as well as informed to clients on time. A record of the same to be available.
- Monitoring the overall activity of daily consumption and inventory.
- Discipline in lab: Must ensure complete adherence of all lab personnel (doctors and technologists) to duty roster and duty timings. Must ensure that the doctors or technologists DO NOT take leave without a backup plan.
- Customer feedback on lab operations: All recorded feedback on lab operations pertaining to the center to be addressed with a proposal of corrective action and preventive action taking the complaint to closure.
- To ensure that all protocols on communication with support functions are strictly followed.
- Ensuring the escalation process is available at the center and is fully explained and followed by the entire team.
- Expand Humain's outreach activities & Services
- To ensure optimum usage of reagents and other lab consumables.
- To Implement new processes & Ensure regulatory compliance's are met
- Oversee workforce development, employee satisfaction and Brand Image
What you' ll need :
- A leader who has managed a large group of team members
- Sound technical knowledge across all specialties of lab
- Excellent communication skills, Interpersonal and People handling skills
Male candidates preferred
Bonus points if :
- Relevant experience in Hospital/ Diagnostics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.