SigTuple - Consultant - Biochemistry - MD - Humain Diagnostics (3-7 yrs)
Humain diagnostics(Unit of Mirable and Sigtuple Technologies) is seeking an experienced and dynamic full-time medical biochemist with primary responsibilities of laboratory duties. This position is based in Bangalore and encompasses the full scope of biochemistry tests and hormone assays comprehensive diagnostic interpretations. The position requires a good level of skill and comfort in a laboratory setting.
- MD Biochemistry with 3 plus years of experience from reputed universities/ hospitals/laboratories.
- Candidates should demonstrate a keen interest and flair in technology and innovation.
- Strong observational skills, ability to trouble shoot with complex problem-solving abilities, outstanding communication skills.
- Experience with working on automated analysers is a mandatory prerequisite.
- The applicant will be required to understand functions and processes of clinical biochemistry.
- Responsibilities will focus on lab services including documentation and quality control.
- Participation in the developmental efforts of the services of the lab.
- Possession of skills to work on digital platforms.
1. To participate in a busy laboratory, which includes high volumes of samples and diagnostic service.
2. To ensure quality control and quality assurance in day to day testing and reporting. Evaluation of daily QC, LJ charts, calibrations, and overview of daily logs.
3. Evaluating and rendering interpretation and diagnosis for clinical biochemistry, serology & electrophoresis.
4. To demonstrate a commitment to providing timely diagnostic information to referring physicians.
5. To participate in continuous medical education programmes and competency evaluation of lab staff.
6. To comply with the standards and guidelines of NABL accreditations.
7. To carry out laboratory operations and implement policies along with document control.
8. To participate in lab improvement plans.
9. To supervise the calibration, preventive maintenance of equipment, thermometers, centrifuges and refrigerators.
10. To monitor inventory control and purchase.
11. Incorporation and implementation of lab safety standards and procedures.
12. Conducting internal audits.
13. Knowledge of obtaining NABL accreditation for lab services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.