SIIC - Manager - BioTech Projects (2-10 yrs)
- Lead general project management activities across Bio-programs and related projects
- Manage the pre-incubation and the incubation process, and the incubatee cohort assigned ensuring strong engagement with all stakeholders
- Build and execute strategies for strengthening the bio vertical at SIIC
- Liaison and Relationship management with funding agencies, corporates and other stakeholders
- Write proposals or raising various types of funding for SIIC
- Lead and support outreach and branding activities under different projects and leading affiliate tasks
- Post Graduate, preferably in a relevant field of Science and Technology
- Minimum of three years of experience in the field of healthcare, technology innovation, product development, entrepreneurship, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken and written)
- Strong research and documentation skills
- Competence in working with multidimensional & multicultural environment
- Keen to learn and passionate to serve communities
- Experience in managing startups and growing them
- Has worked in the healthcare technology innovation space
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.