Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at SIRO Clinpharm
Views:134 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SIRO Clinpharm - Drug Safety & Risk Management Writer (4-10 yrs)
Role: DSRM (Drug Safety and Risk Management) Team
- Drug Safety & Risk Management writer to perform authoring, standalone QC, data QC and scientific review of DSRM documents like DSURs, RMPs, PSURs/ PBRERs, PADERs, SUSAR LLs & other aggregate reports.
- Perform above mentioned activities in compliance with established standards, performance metrics and with minimal oversight/ supervision.
- Perform project management activities with supervision from reporting manager.
Key Responsibilities :
- Draft and review of DSRM documents like DSURs, RMPs, PSURs/ PBRERs, PADERs, SUSAR LLs & other aggregate reports in accordance with documented guidelines, SOPs, and timelines. Ensure that the data is objectively and accurately represented. Responsible for the final deliverable in terms of timelines and quality.
- Effectively manage assigned Drug Safety & Risk Management writing activities & build expertise across the different document types assigned through imparting medical/ clinical knowledge.
- Effective project management and optimal project utilization: ensuring maximum productivity per assigned work load and defined metrics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.