HR Executive at Genius Consultant
Views:169 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sonologist/Radiologist - Hospital - MD (3-10 yrs)
- Radiologists examine patients, obtain medical history, diagnose illnesses based on imaging and related tests, and also recommend additional exams or treatment plans if necessary.
- They also administer radiopaque substances by injection, orally, or as enemas to render internal structures and organs visible on x-ray films or fluoroscopic screens.
- Radiologists are sometimes referred to as Radiographers because sometimes they create x-ray images of different parts of a patient's body to help diagnose health problems or injuries.
- They also examine internal structures and functions of organ systems, making diagnoses after the correlation of x-ray findings with other examinations and tests.
- Often, radiologists work together with other physicians in order to use all the information and tools at their disposal while attempting to diagnose.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.