Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR HR Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:162 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Special Educator/Counselor (0-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibility :
- Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each kids abilities.
- Teach and mentor kids one-on-one.|
- Implement IEPs, assess students- performance, and track their progress and develop Individualized educational programs (IEPs) specific to each kid's needs.
- Discuss student's progress with parents, counselors, and administrators.
- Supervise and mentor, teacher, assistants, who work with students with disabilities.
- Work with those who have autism spectrum disorders and emotional disorders, such as anxiety and depression. Design and revise plans of care and goals.
- Primary work would be conducting one-on-one therapy sessions for kids.
- To maintain and updated individual and group records during sessions.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with parents and other stakeholders. Establishes and maintains a safe, orderly, and child centered environment.
- Attend and participate in team meetings and staff meetings.
Work Structure :
- Timings are from 9:30am - 7:00pm.
- Each Therapy session would be for 45 minutes.
- (Nine) 9 sessions per a day.
- Maximum work for about 6 hour's Therapy sessions a day. "
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.