Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR HR Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:123 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Speech Therapist (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Speech-Language Pathology - SLPs work with the full range of human communication and swallowing disorders in individuals.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Should be ready to join immediately
- Must have hands on experience on providing Speech Therapy to kids within Autism Disorder.
- Added advantage to have experience working in interdisciplinary, multi-sensoria l the environment.
- Perform evaluation and administer treatment for speech language disorders for spec children with one or multiple disorder like Cerebral Palsy (CP), Mental Retardation (IV Autism, Learning disabilities etc.
- Design and revise plans of care and goals.
- Primary work would be conduct ing one-on-one speech therapy sessions for kids witl Spectrum Disorder, Delayed Speech and Delayed Milestones.
- To maintain and updated individual and group records during sessions.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with parents
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.